latest Crypto World News

Search and discover the latest Cryptocurrency updated Stories in Categories.

24-7 Cryptocurrency News about Blockchain, Technology and much more, only from Top Leading Sources.

Basic Attention Token Price Pumps by 25% yet Momentum Seems to Retrace

Basic Attention Token Price Pumps by 25% yet Momentum Seems to Retrace

When the overall cryptocurrency momentum remains both bullish and bearish at the same time, there is a genuine chance some unusual market developments will occur in the near future. That is rather apparent today, especially where the Basic Attention Token price is concerned. Its surge to a rather high value has made a lot of people good money. Chasing the top is still not advised at this time, as the momentum seems to be ebbing right now.
Basic Attention Token Price Surges yet Again
Over the past few months, very few markets have noted several price surges in quick succession. While it remains to be seen if this run will fare much better compared to previous attempts, it seems Basic Attention Token is the center of attention once again. Following a very strong push all across the board, social media is abuzz with BAT discussions again.

Over the past few hours, the Basic Attention Token price has increased by 26.8% in USD value, bringing the price to $0.166293. There are equally strong gains in BAT/BTC and BAT/ETH, which will create some interesting momentum in the coming hours. It does appear the push is already running out of steam, as the market has been retracing sharply in the past hour or three. Not entirely unexpected either, as monster gains can never be sustained for very long.
As is usually the case when things occur, there is no real indication as to why this sudden interest has materialized. All traders and enthusiasts talk about is the BAT price, which is to be expected. Palm Venice Beach, a pump signal group, already cashed out BAT at  a50% profit earlier today. That further confirms things are not looking great right now, especially for those who bought in higher and are still waiting for the price to recover.

todays profit #steem 10% (vip call ) #bat 50% ( vip call ) Total profit in 2 calls 60%
— Palm Venice Beach (@PalmVeniceBeach) February 26, 2019

There was also some excitement regarding the Brave team’s presence during Mobile World Congress 2019. It appears they spared no effort in putting the Brave brand out there, including a nice statue of the logo and examples of how the browser works. While such a presence can be invaluable, it is not necessarily the primary reason for this recent price surge whatsoever.

Stand Brave ( $bat ) à l'exposition du #MobileWorldCongress2019
— CryptoTrading 
/*  */

	border:1px solid #ccc;
/*  */
<script src= shares this Contents with License.

Thank you for Share!


Search Crypto News


The latest Top News, from up to 70 Leading exponents of BlockChain, Bitcoin and different Accredited Crypto Currency Sources.

Since 2015, our Mission was to Share, up-to-date, those News and Information we believe to represent in an Ethical and sincere manner the current Crypto Currencies World: everything you are looking for, in one place!

We have always tried to give priority to the News; for this reason we have designed simple and intuitive, usable by all Devices, fast and effective.


  • BlockChain Knowledge Base

  • Cryptocurrency Knowledge Base

  • Bitcoin Knowledge Base

    BITRSS | Submit Your Crypto NEWS not only Update the Sources several time a day and allow Visitors to follow and comment on the latest News; We accept submissions of your own Bitcoin and related Crypto stories.

    Our Team will evaluate in depth, human touch, if the Rss and Feeds Sources, will be in line with our policy.

    Protected by Copyscape

    Please support if you like it, share your favorite News to your Socials!

24h Most Popular News